First Time Home Buyers
Aparo-Griffin Properties specializes in helping first time home
buyers find and obtain the financing needed to purchase their first
home. Aparo Griffin Properties is an affordable housing partner.
What is an Affordable Housing Partner (AHP)?
The AHP is a group of housing counseling agencies, lenders and real
estate agents who were trained by Volusia County Community Assistance
about the Home Purchase Programs and who are interested and have
experience helping first-time homebuyers purchase a safe, decent
and affordable home. For over 10 years Aparo Griffin Properties
has been one of few real estate companies in all of Volusia County
that participates in the program.
- The applicant(s) cannot have previously received
housing assistance from Volusia County
- The applicant cannot have owned a home within
the last three years (additional restrictions may apply)
- The applicant must be able to secure a first
*Additional eligibility and program requirements will apply.
Bond | Florida
Mortgage Credit Certificate | Hardest
Conventional financing on your first mortgage and $7,500 down payment
assistance. The $7,500 down payment assistance (DPA)program acts as
a second mortgage at a 0% interest rate with no payments required.
DPA may be used for down payment, closing costs and/or pre-paid items.
For more information please contact Aparo Griffin Properties at 386-738-2845
or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligible for those who have not owned a property in the past
- Competitive interest rates
- No cash back at closing
- Income limits: based on borrower’s income only and are set
by each county
- Single family homes, planned unit developments or townhomes
- Homebuyer education course required
- No upfront mortgage insurance and a low monthly mortgage insurance
- Buyer exempt from city/county tax stamps and intangible tax