First Time Home Buyers
Aparo-Griffin Properties specializes in helping first time home
buyers find and obtain the financing needed to purchase their first
home. Aparo Griffin Properties is an affordable housing partner.
What is an Affordable Housing Partner (AHP)?
The AHP is a group of housing counseling agencies, lenders and real
estate agents who were trained by Volusia County Community Assistance
about the Home Purchase Programs and who are interested and have
experience helping first-time homebuyers purchase a safe, decent
and affordable home. For over 10 years Aparo Griffin Properties
has been one of few real estate companies in all of Volusia County
that participates in the program.
- The applicant(s) cannot have previously received
housing assistance from Volusia County
- The applicant cannot have owned a home within
the last three years (additional restrictions may apply)
- The applicant must be able to secure a first
*Additional eligibility and program requirements will apply.
Bond | Florida
Mortgage Credit Certificate | Hardest
Hardest Hit Fund
A new program was just introduced to assist with down payments for
counties in Florida still in recovery from the housing crisis. The
Hardest Hit Fund may help homebuyers achieve the dream of homeownership
sooner than they thought possible.
For more information please contact Aparo Griffin Properties at 386-738-2845
or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to $15,000 in down payment assistance
- Down payment assistance is forgiven over the first five years
- Program available in Brevard, Duval, Hillsborough, Orange and
- Available to those who have not owned a home in the last three
- Minimum credit score and income restrictions do apply
- Homebuyer education course required